3/23/11

Twinkie Winkie

When i logged in today my arena partner wasn't online, and since i refuse to play with someone else, i decided to play a bit on my future lvl 60 twinkie. 


I first didn't even know what a twink was, i remember asking a friend:
-"lol your char is lvl 19 for a long time now, got trouble lvlig him?"
-"No, he's a twink.
-"Ahh ok." <--- having no idea what the hell a TWINK is.


Then when i knew what it was, i was like: Yo that's just for people who want to be sure to win at their lvl, it's lame! Yeah it's probably true in a way.


A lot of guys i knew had twinks, so after saying 10 mio times it sucked, i thought the idea wasn't bad after all. Since i like to have a lot of alts anyways, why not a twink? To me it's more like a doll you have to customize, and also a good way to relax after arenas, tough raiding or getting sick on your main in general. We all do sometimes, don't we?


I have a lvl 40 Mage called Daikiri on Shattered Hand like my main. I'm obsessed with female nelfs lately. She is going to be a lvl 60 twink. Eventhough you can't do BG's a that lvl, i think the gear is not too hard to get plus you can have flying mount. Daikiri strawberry is ARCANE, not fuckin' frost, thanks. I gotta say i'm in love with this spec, of course it requires more skill than frostlol mage but there's a lot of burst you can do.




I have another lvl 60 twink called Damian, a blood DK. I already got some of the gear i need on him. Actually made him to RP with a friend, but i think it's nice to make a twink out of him, since blood DK twinks are OP for 60. Especially cuz i don't want to lvl another DK to 85... Death Knight is the class i can play the best anyways. He's handsome, isn't he? 




Now i know some ppl are crazy about their bank chars, i do the same with mine. 
Nyponi, my lvl 20 enhancement shamy is the only real *DOLL* i have. She's also probably the only lvl 20 bank char but i wanted her to have a mount. She has many RP clothes and rides a red Hawkstrider  



I have as good as 0 xp in twinks, so if anyone can give me advices for my DK and Mage lvl 60, you would be welcome :)

0 comments: