3/19/11

Arenas, yah! Arenas, yah!

I proudly present my Death Knight: Vicious Gladiator Anaesthetic

-> Attempt to look imba with paint.
So basically, it's the 2nd week i'm trying arenas, to get those damn conquest pts. Because i totally want this [Vicious Gladiator's Greatsword]*! I mean, it's super lush  Also, my actual weapon is starting to get rusty. I WANT MOAR GEAR (and a new hair color).

The arenas went pretty good, that means i have my pts (YES!) and without losing 100 to win 5. 
I even got past 1k rating now omg awesomeness! please note the irony in my sentence. My partner is a blood DK just like me and we pwn ¦D and no, it wasn't supposed to be the class-combo de la muerte for pvp but, it works fine for the weekly cap. Cuz we're good see. Idd.


Some of our 'weekly cap' encounters:
Alright, there was those two druids you know, it took like one million years to get them down. But, they couldn't get us down either. See the kind of shit where u feel like ur really losing ur time? 
A resto druid and a feral druid. The feral IN BEAR FORM is doing like ONE dmg to me every 5 years and even let's me heal on him when i need to (thank you death strike). Dear God, i already knew how it would end anyways, get the healer oom and we won. Thats how it happened. Nothing against druids, i have one myself, but wtf srsly. These kind of teams should be forbidden.


No comment about faceroll setups like DISC priest and FROST mage.

I won't say what i think of FROST mages here, cuz they really deserve a whole article, or may be not, THEY ARE NOT WORTH IT! feel the melee nerdraging.


The other teams were fine, sometimes we won sometimes we also won, fair enough ya know.
Can't wait for next week for more. It is kinda addicting isn't it? o.O


Have a nice week end !!!





0 comments: