3/24/11

3 vs 3

After all, no 2vs2 today. We went 3vs3, with my usual blood DK arena partner, renamed the undying (i'm serious, he rly never dies) and a cutie pie prot paladin. Our team is called: "WTB MOAR TANKZ" Couldn't get a better name...

No names for the ©, but you can still stalk us on the armory!

Well don't worry we aren't planning to be #1 with this setup, but you would still be surprised how good we can be at it.


At the beginning, i have to be honest we met some teams which were like super fail. We had no great merit in beating the crap out of em, but who cares it's still points.


Yes, i have it. Also fixed the hair! Beauty 
We made a break after i got my precious, and i did a quick BG to purchase my new pvp cloak. I've hit 2.6k resilience, which is a pretty big upgrade comparing to 1 week ago! +600 resi.


Btw the sword is a dream. It's smooth like a cloud, i hit through ppl like into rotten tomatoes ♥ Remember my old weapon was the [Oversized Oblique Ogre Obliterator]* it's lovely pink like a raspberry but low for my goals. BIG UPGRADE OMFG x2.


Later we did more 3vs3 and wooooooot, we really did it first-class! Last week we had smth like only 30% wins now we have 75% wins! It looks like i am improving on the same time my gear does. I need more bindings goddammit. 


Feedback: I've reached 1k rating on 3vs3 too now, aye it's so extreme. I will definitely play again in the team this week, even if i have my cap pts... I am literally DYING for more arenas!!!

0 comments: