3/18/11

My kiddos

Might be useful to make a presentation of my team:

Anaesthetic lvl 85 Unholy pink-emo-haired Night Elf Death knight.



Considering the title of my blog, i rather start with this one. 
MY MAIN *sparkle sparkle* 

When i got her to 80 she was just kind of an useless thing on a german normal server (just so you get the pic when i say useless thing). The poor babydoll got migrated to a french pvp serv into a blood elf where i got her geared. Nowadays she kicks some horde ass on Shattered Hand (english pvp) as a night elf again. Blood elf female melee looks just BLEH, how heavy can that weapon be?

I play unholy pvp on her, started with blood this season tho til i got some resi. I don't play with a mouse since so long, it's like i'm playing a totally new game. Anyways i don't wanna explain the "playing with a touchpad subject" now, it's embarrassing.

Otherwise, AS YOU CAN NOTICE, i made a super creative wordplay with her name for the title of this blog.

Vespertine lvl 82 Blood Elf Affliction Warlock



The first "serious" char i ever made is this lock. Basically, she was supposed to look like me, and she actually does. She's always gonna be my fav' of all, eventhough i don't play that much on her anymore, sooo many good times being a mega noob running around the Ghostlands with her. May i mention that i read ALL the quests cuz didn't have q helper and i thought you had to donate wool cloth in Silvermoon to get your hawkstrider \o/

For the Horde! 

Dystopia lvl 81 Blood Elf Shadow Priest


Made this priest when my lock hit 50 or something, actually to play with a friend who had just started the game. She had an orc warrior, so we planned in making a cool tank/healer combination. Never happened tho. I leveled the priest super fast to 70, but in the end, my friend got her cutie warrior to 80 before me. I'm extremely proud of myself that i got my undead Skeletal Horse around lvl 35 on this char, and it was way BEFORE you could use those retarded tabards for reputation with capital cities. I kinda cried when i heard  about them.

Morphine lvl 83 Night Elf Restoration Druid



Ehm... I don't know myself what to say about this one. It's like planning to have 3 kids and then suddently the 4th one is there (man i doubt this will be a good example) I like to have alts to play on when i'm bored of the mains, this druid girl was supposed to be one of them. But hell, one day she hits 70 and then 80! To be honest, i played healer with a tank, so the instant dungeon queue made the rest. One really cool thing about her? She is in a lvl 1 guild called <CUTE>. NICE.

Since, geez, i have 1 mio alts, cba to list more of 'em.

Btw. I know it's totally gay and unoriginal to play only elf girls. 

0 comments: