7/7/11

Arena season 10, be prepared.


Basically the new arena season started yesterday. All i can say is that i'm glad i didn't farm any Vicious gear for honor. Some of my friends farmed the whole damn set and i read ppl aren't happy at all to have farmed all this for nothing. Why? Well because now there is a new set for honor better than the old Vicious one. Yes really.

It's not like it matters that much, i already have gear and if i want to farm this new set it's not a problem for me. I just don't want to enter arenas and get facerolled by keyboard turning frost mages just because they farmed  1 mio years in bgs. Anyways is full Vicious season 9 actually crap? I don't think so. If you're skilled enough i think you can make your way through the first arenas even if you don't have the top gear yet. Question is now, shall i farm this "new" set anyways or not?

It looks exactly like the Bloodthirsty one and i find it EXTREMELY boring. I first got confused because the set pieces have the same name as the Season 9 Vicious pieces but with like much better stats.
In my oppinion the best choice is just to farm honor to replace the Bloodthirsty pieces that still remain in my gear by the Vicious season 10 pieces. Then off to the arenas and get Ruthless gear! Which looks super sweet for Dks! Not that much change but love it.

Looks brutal enough to me 

Ah yeah, another thing. They ridiculously changed the honor cap, that we all know, they also changed the Conquest points cap to 1650 pro week. BUT, you can only get 1350 with arenas... So you're actually forced to do Rated Bgs for your weekly cap. Note that you can also get all your conquest points by ONLY doing rated BGs. I don't really know how to feel about this since i love arenas much more than Bgs... And i'll have to be on Teamspeak. Bleh... Btw do they want you to have the best PvP gear to accept you into a Rated Bg group? Or is my 3,6k resi enough for now? o:

To conclude, today i'm going to get my remaining Bloodthirsty gear replaced (on my DK at least)
I'm not gonna rush doing this because i'm going to holidays soon and i rather play more "serious" after it, so i'm just gonna get the conquest pts for the week and that's it. Anyways I can still get my Ruthless Gladiator title a few days before the end of the season, right? :3

What do you think about that new 371 honor set? And about doing Rated Bgs for conquest pts?

Wish you all a wonderful farming day!

x

Aemilia

0 comments: