7/21/11

Unholy Propaganda

GOOD DAY MINIONS, i'm back!

I'm actually back since a few days but you know, i was busy catching up everyone in getting gear and with getting conquest points. Ok, to be honest i've still been lazy in getting the new 371 gear. I mean, gosh... I like BG's but like in random dungeons it's really rare that you get a good group, and especially a group without bots. And it's soooooooo frustrating to lose against a noob team just because your team is even more noobish. Still, seems like it's not that much about gear, since it was kinda smooth to beat full 371 teams. There's where you see who got his gear with arenas and who just farmed it in BG's when the new season started, innit.

I planned to get my full 371 gear on my DK this week end! Why? Well it's Isle of Conquest call to arms!!! So it's just perfect <3 May be i'll get in on my druid too. Basically i have some ruthless gear on my DK and may be 2 pieces of vicious glad 10, and 2 also on my druid. Ah yea, i guess you noticed that you got a 4k honor compensation for having bought season 9 gear eh? Well i had only purchased 1 thing for may be 1'650 honor, and i got 4k honor! woot i'm happy!

Now for the arena teams/setups:

2v2: I've been playing frost to try it out, it's fine, it's pretty much burst dmg. But hey, i'm addicted to unholy since i've started playing my DK. I really missed it and started playing it again. I would stay from the stats, it's atm just as good as frost, buuut, you need some more skillz (yea sorry you don't need skill to play frost). My goal is now to play unholy/disc, or unholy/ret. I'm probably gonna go for unholy/ret or even frost ret may be cuz cba to do 1 mio years matches, at least wth 2 dpsers or you one shot someone and win or just die really hard. In both cases, it's fast!

3v3: I have no idea of a team with my DK for 3v3 yet, as i said i don't like to play with randoms so i only have a limited choice of players to play with. So i'll go with my druid for the first time 3v3, we're gonna try Frost mage/arms warrior/ resto druid lolilol, i have no fuckin' idea how this will work out! i'll let you know, but i bet i'm fail at 3v3 healer, it's too many things to think o: I would LOVE to play feral, but i have really less than 0 gear for it, so i'll have to QQ alone and shut up about playing feral.

In my next post i'll make it a little more detailled about this wonderful class called Death Knights, eventhough there is no "how to play" in PvP, there are may be some macros you could use etc. You can always check my armory for gems, reforging and enchants if you wish in the Characters section.

Suffer well!

0 comments: