6/29/11

Waiting for patch 4.2 ♥



Hello world!!! 

It's been a hell of a time i didn't post anything on this blog. There was a lot of stuff i wanted to write, but guess i got lazy as always, but this time I PROMISE!!! i will keep it updated (if anyone reads it anyways \o/)

I am now sitting on my computer since 7 this morning. I woke up at 6 what is a total record considering it's holidays. Bad luck for me because now i have to wait EVEN MORE, for... wait what? Yea like all of you nerds, for the patch 4.2! So since i don't have anything to do, that no one is awake, i decided to post again on my beloved blog.

And at 11 i will be ONLINE ♥

Don't get me wrong but i hate summer, it's way too warm, it's full of mosquitoes that bzit your ears, fat girls in mini skirts, you get turned to ashes by the sun or have to wear sticky OP sunscreen... meh. Hopefully i live in north Germany and the "bad" weather gives me a good excuse to stay at home being a huge no lifer >:3 

What happened these last months?

-> Switzerland trip, My birthdaaaaaaay, New makeup, Being an Alcoholic, Festival, BBQ, Kittens, Parties, Wrestling show, Rob Zombie concert, German beer, Wonderful long hair, Full Summer Shopping,

and also,

Play Elder Scrolls ♥ Full bloodthirsty geared Druid, Half vicious geared Death Knight, 1'500 matchmaking value, Lvl 70 Rogue, Feral spec, New guild, Guardian of Cenarius, Disc priest partner, Moonsaber, Frostlol Dk respec. AND MANY MORE!!!

Here a little comic a friend linked me, i found it funny and accurate after seeing so many of these lion mounts all over the place and actually no zhevras anymore o:




Omg... 50 min left!!! 


edit: could actually already log *_*

0 comments: